Electric motor driven walking rehabilitation equipment
- Universal design considering physical weakness of the patient.
- Harness system: Weight bearing reduction and pain relief by preventing the hurt from a fall.
- Lift system: Wheelchair boarding and weight bearing reduction.
- Patient management system: Systematic patient management by interlocking with tablet PC.
- Control system: Setup walking speed, stride, time and so on for customized exercise for each patient.
- Convenient operation using tablet PC and hand switch.
- Active walking rehabilitation exercise: Isokinetic training type soft exercise.
- Passive walking rehabilitation exercise: Knee joint walking type using swing movement of motor arm .
- Ankle joint control function using wire.
- Knee fixing device possible to control the height of knee.
- Allowable maximum weight of the patient: 135kg
Walking Romo Software
Developed to execute rehabilitation training according to the state of the patient by registering the information of each individual patient by interlocking with tablet PC by the Physical Therapist and recording the date, time, speed and stride of the exercise automatically.
Initial Setup Display
Equipment Setup Display
Online Consultation Shortcut
||1010 x 942 x 1635~2310mm (W x L x H)
|Allowable maximum weight of the patient
||AC 220, 60Hz
||Hand swit, Lifting hand swit, Tablet PC
||Main Body, Hand switch, Lifting hand swit, Tablet PC, Harness